The second edition of our new VAT Matters newsletter is available to download, featuring:
- Dwelling vs Relevant Residential Purpose (RRP) – Case law summary
- VAT Return: what goes where
- VAT in the news – Brexit & MTD
- VAT treatment of sports clubs
- Case law studies – Recent cases which illustrate that VAT law is struggling to keep up with modern times
We hope you enjoy it!
If you have any comments or feedback about VAT matters speak to Iain Masterton, VAT Director on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 558 5800. If you would like to be added to our mailing list to receive a copy direct to your door or email inbox please contact email@example.com.