In this series of three training sessions, C+T Entrepreneurial Tax Partner, Neil Norman shares key lessons and investment nuances learnt from advising LINC members via the C+T EIS Helpdesk.
Since the EIS Helpdesk was launched, Neil and his team have assisted with hundreds of deals of all shapes, sizes and complexity. The training will highlight the lessons learnt from LINC peers and the legislative nuances picked up from supporting members. Essentially, we will share the secret sauce for a successful investment.
The training is split into three categories and LINC members are invited to attend one, or all of the sessions:
- Introduction to EIS – Thursday 3rd December – 10 – 11am
- Intermediate EIS issues – Thursday 10th December – 10 – 11am
- Advanced EIS issues – Wednesday 16th December – 10 – 11am
To register please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm:
- The name and email address of the attendee
- Which training session booked
Once booked, we will send you an email confirming your place and the link to attend the training. Please note, this training is for LINC member firms only and the sessions will be recorded.