We’re returning to the GWCT members tent at the Scottish Game Fair for our 2019 rural discussion.
This year the speakers will discuss, The Deer Working Group report, Grouse moor management, general licensing and Hare policy.
- Robbie Kernahan – Head of Wildlife, Scottish Natural Heritage
- Jamie Stewart – Director, Scottish Countryside Alliance
- Keith Cowieson – Director, Song Bird Survival
- Megan Rowland – Deer manager, stalking guide and prominent field sports influencer
- Andrew Gilruth – Director of Communications, GWCT
- Rory Kennedy – Tax Partner and Head of Rural, Chiene + Tait
Date: Friday 5th of July
Time: Doors open at 9am for a 9:30 start. Event ends 10:30am
Location: GWCT Members Tent, Scottish Game Fair, Scone Palace, Perthshire
Tea, coffee and breakfast rolls will be provided
We would be delighted if you could join us. Please sign up via the book now button.
To download a copy of the event invite, please click here.