Join us for a breakfast panel debate, discussing key environmental and ethical issues impacting the future of commercial shooting. Topics include:
- Shooting and food production – mitigating game over-supply and ensuring common standards for game food production
- Environmental issues – stocking density, predator dynamics, and environmental pollution from game loads
- Sporting ethics – the demise of the ‘big bird’ day? ‘extreme pheasants’ and the art of self restraint
- Legislative considerations – shoot licencing, predator control under licence, and environmental legislation
The speaker panel includes:
- Rory Kennedy – Rural Estates Partner, Chiene + Tait
- Colin Shedden – Scottish Director, BASC
- Duncan Orr-Ewing – Head of Species and Land Management, RSPB Scotland
- Tom Adams – Managing Director, British Game Alliance
- Byron Pace – Into The Wilderness Podcast, hunting & conservation journalist.
To download the event invite please click here. To book, please click the book now button.