We would be delighted if you would join us at our breakfast event discussing field sports and their role in sustaining communities, led by case studies and a discussion from an expert panel.
We shall discuss:
- How a Hebridean island community had its economy transformed by the formation of a commercially owned pheasant shoot
- How a community buy-out balances commercial activities with providing affordable deer stalking as a community amenity
- Government land: obligations and its potential role in public field sports amenity
- Communities: broadening their participation in Scotland’s deer management and deer resource
- Balancing competing interests in field sports: economy, accessibility and good management
The event will commence at 9:30am in the Members Marquee. To secure your place, please email email@example.com
We will also be hosting afternoon tea between 2-4pm at the Scottish Countryside Alliance stand, which can be found on Gamekeeper’s Row next to the Main Ring. Please come along and join us!