The EIS Association (EISA) will deliver an event in Edinburgh in association with The Personal Investment Management and Financial Advice Association (PIMFA) under their ‘Growing Financial Futures’ seminars series.
The Growing Financial Futures Seminar series is a programme of regional events organised jointly by the Enterprise Investment Scheme Association (EISA) and Personal Investment Management & Financial Advice Association (PIMFA) that aims to bring together all parts of the small business/entrepreneur and financial adviser communities for expert opinion, networking and advice. There will be two breakout session taking place within this seminar. Each stream will come together for an opening presentation before breaking into separate, focused streams to hear relevant speakers from each sector. Delegates will come together for a final closing keynote presentation. During this forthcoming event speakers are:
- Keynote Address by John Barrass, Deputy Chief Executive, PIMFA: Brexit: The Implications of the Outcome of the Final Withdrawal Agreement on Small Businesses, Entrepreneurs and Advisers
- Desmond FitzGerald, Senior Policy Adviser – Financial Planning & Advice, PIMFA: It’s not just where the money is from, it is where it’s going to. Are you looking at the full picture. Rules are made to be broken… with suitable quantified written evidence…
- EISA adviser: Ready, Steady, Grow giving the opportunity to meet investors, funders, entrepreneurs and business advisers to find out about the various funding options all in one place at one time!
- Nelson Gray, Investment Committee Member, Angel CoFund Investment Fund
- Ian Mitchelmore, Team Leader, Financial Readiness
PLEASE NOTE: In the event of non-attendance or cancellations, less than 24 hrs in advance, an administration fee of £30 per attendee will be charged.