Join our team of experts plus representatives from Marks & Clerk, Burness Paull and Business Gateway for an evening seminar and networking event providing professional advice for technology startups.
Our panel of experts in IP, law, finance, and business advice will guide a fictional tech startup through the most common challenges in taking new technology all the way to market based on the following stages:
- A new idea!
- Getting started: consulting third parties
- Proof of concept
- Developing a prototype
- Production and sales
An interactive panel discussion will be followed by a case study from a technology entrepreneur and an opportunity to network with fellow guests.
Panel Members and Guest Speaker:
- Mike Street, Chartered (UK) and European Patent Attorney, Marks & Clerk
- Jason Chester, Chartered (UK) European Trade Mark Attorney, Marks & Clerk
- Colin Miller, Partner, Burness Paull
- Paul Scullion, Senior Associate, Burness Paull
- Jonathan Griffiths, Corporate Finance Director, Chiene + Tait
- Kirsty Paton, Entrepreneurial Tax Manager, Chiene + Tait
- Grant Wilson, Business Advisor, Business Gateway
- Dr Craig Hamilton, CEO, PXYL
- 4.00pm – Registration and refreshments
- 4.30pm – Panel discussion
- 5.30pm – An entrepreneur’s advice
- 5.45pm – Q&A followed by networking
- 7.00pm – Event ends
Spaces for this event are limited so please register at your earliest opportunity.