We are delighted to work in partnership with MBM Commercial and the EIS Association to deliver the Scottish leg of the Ready, Steady, Grow! Roadshow.
What is Ready, Steady, Grow!?
Ready, Steady, Grow! is a programme of regional events organised by the Enterprise Investment Scheme Association (EISA) which aims to bring together all parts of the small business/entrepreneur community for expert opinion, networking and advice. The events give you an opportunity to meet investors, funders, entrepreneurs and business advisers all in one place at one time! Although Ready, Steady, Grow! is focused on the government-backed Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) and Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS), the events will cover a wide range of alternative funding options. Experts will be able to answer questions on, and provide information about, many forms of eisa presents growth financing that are available to start-ups and small-and-medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
Who is Ready, Steady, Grow! aimed at?
Ready, Steady, Grow! will be of interest to a variety of different individuals, groups and organisations, including:
- Entrepreneurs looking to start a business, or already running one. You will discover more about the external funding options, support and expertise available to help you grow and become more successful
- Investors in businesses, including Angel Investors, professional investors, Independent Financial Advisers and private investors. You will learn about some of the options available for investing in small businesses and how to go about choosing the “next big thing” to invest in.
What will happen at the event?
Ready, Steady, Grow! will include practical seminars, Q&As and panel discussions, encompassing:
- Discussions on small business funding challenges and other obstacles to growth faced by businesses, featuring panels of entrepreneurs and industry experts. Topical issues such as the impact of Brexit on SMEs and SME funding will also be on the agenda.
- Seminar sessions covering how you can assess the funding options open to your business and how you can make yourself “investor ready”. Plus, learn secrets from successful investors who will share their stories and experience of small company investing.
- Sessions on the Enterprise Investment Scheme and Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme, from the perspective of companies seeking funding and investors in these companies.
- Audience Q&A sessions with panels featuring successful entrepreneurs who have benefited from external investment, investors in small businesses who have made significant returns, plus small business and finance experts.
To find out more about the Ready, Steady, Grow! events and to register to attend visit the EIS Association website www.eisa.org.uk/readysteadygrow or download the event flyer.