We are delighted to confirm the winter 2017 series of insight seminars for charities.
Our first will be on the subject of cybercrime, the risks, and how you can defend your charity. Peter Sheppard, Head of Cyber Assurance at TIAA, will deliver a talk covering:
- Understanding what the threat is
- ‘What’s the worst that can happen?’ and the risks of exposure to cybercrime
- Real-world examples
- How to defend your organisation
- Practical tips for improvement
Peter is a specialist in cyber assurance, developing and delivering cybersecurity audit reviews and vulnerability assessments. He provides national briefings at all levels and regularly liaises with bodies such as the Chartered Institute of Oublic Fiunance and Accountancy and the Healthcare Financial Management Association.
Tea, coffee and morning rolls will be provided. Please let us know in advance if you have any dietary requirements.
This event will be of particular interest to operations and finance executives, and those with responsibility for charity compliance, risk management and governance.
SAVE THE DATES
- Thursday 30 November in Edinburgh: the Chief Executive’s role in fundraising, presented by Theresa Shearer from Enable Scotland
- Monday 4 December in Glasgow: governance and ethical investment, with Harper Macleod and Standard Life Wealth