This is the fourth event in our 2018 Charity Trustee and Governance series of seminars.
Pension issues are always topical for charities, but particularly at the moment with discussions regarding the Lothian Pension Fund. We are joined at this session by two experienced speakers. Gordon Birrell, Director at Chiene + Tait Financial Planning, will discuss:
- Pension management best practice
- Steps to take to try and avoid a pension deficit
- What steps can be taken if a charity is concerned that they have a pension deficit
We will also be joined by Ken Hay, Chief Executive at the Centre for the Moving Image, who will give a case study covering:
- The Lothian Pension Fund
- The CMI’s progress
Due to the nature of this event, we will run slightly later than usual finishing at 9.30am. Register for this free event today using the ‘Book Now’ button.
- Date: Thursday 19th April
- Topic: Charity pensions – good practice, liabilities, deficits
- Speaker: Gordon Birell, Director at Chiene + Tait Financial Planning and Ken Hay Chief Executive at the Centre for the Moving Image.
- Doors open: 7.45am
- Event begins: 8am
- Event close: 9.30am
Venue: Chiene + Tait, 61 Dublin Street, Edinburgh EH3 6NL
This event will be of particular interest to CEOs and Trustees.