Chiene + Tait’s annual fly-fishing fundraising fun returns!
The day’s fishing is for individuals, two-person teams, experts and beginners alike. We will also be holding a raffle to raise more money. And, as in previous years, we’ll be handing out prizes. It’s a great day’s fishing, fun and networking in a good cause.
This year, we are raising money for the My Name’5Doddie Foundation, who fundraise to aid research into Motor Neuron Disease.
The day’s format is:
- Meet at Lake of Menteith Fisheries
- Bacon rolls, tea and coffee will be available on arrival
- We’ll have a quick safety briefing from the team at Lake of Menteith Fisheries
- To the boats! The competition will begin (hampers will be provided for each boat).
- Boats back in in the afternoon for a hog-roast, drinks, raffle (bring some pennies!), an opportunity to network and prizegiving. (If you have something you’d like to donate for the raffle, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. )
If you have any questions, email us and we’ll be happy to help.