Our specialist outsourced service offers an efficient and cost-effective means to handle your payroll and pension auto-enrolment. We take the burden of understanding complex and changing payroll legislation, and remove the need for an expensive in-house department. What’s more, we are an accredited Bacs Bureau, which allows us to make payments directly to your staff.
Our team provide services ranging from simple consultation through to complete outsourcing.
Outsourcing of payroll: we provide a fully-outsourced operation to save you time, money and admin.
Pension auto-enrolment: our Payroll team makes administration easy by processing reporting data into precisely the right format, even for multiple different pension scheme providers.
We pride ourselves on our flexible, accurate and efficient service: for employers and employees alike, payroll is an incredibly serious matter and we work tirelessly to ensure it runs smoothly.
We also provide payroll and admin cover for clients to ensure continuity of service over, for instance, a team-member’s holiday or sickness.
Our outsourced payroll service is prompt, accurate and trustworthy.
- PAYE registration set-up for businesses employing staff in the UK for the first time
- Dealing with new starters and leavers (P45s etc)
- All calculations and administration of records for PAYE, NIC, SMP, SSP, SAP, SPP
- Draft payroll for checks prior to payment
- Provision of customised reports to suit your individual requirements
- Provision of payslips including an ePayslip facility
- Annual P60 forms (in electronic or hard copy format)
- Electronic filing of in-year forms such as P45 and P46
- Chiene + Tait is a Bacs Approved Commercial Bureau, which allows us to make salary payments direct to your staff as part of the payroll process
- Make payments of PAYE/ NIC to HMRC (also using Bacs)
- Deal with HMRC communications and compliance checks
- Reconciliation and electronic submission of all Real Time Information requirements
- Ability to allocate costs by percentage or fixed amounts across departments/ cost centres
- Facility to export payroll data in various electronic formats e.g. Excel, PDF
- Provision of wages journal entries
- Make payments to third parties such as pension providers and for attachment of earnings orders
- Provide up to date advice on legislative requirements
Every organisation in the UK, no matter how big or small, is obliged to offer a pension scheme to their staff. The exact date at which they have to start offering this is known as the staging date, and it was determined by the number of employees when the Government constructed the timetable in 2012 – with larger organisations with the most employees being staged fist.
See our dedicated auto-enrolment page for help with finding a staging date, when you will be staged if your organisation came into being since 2012, and the services we can provide for you.
Neil Cameron, Head of Payroll, manages a team of five payroll experts with decades of combined experience. Between them the team manages the payrolls of clients from small charities through to large corporations.