We publish a regular technical update full of charities guidance for our clients; we also post shorter guidance, commentary and news items on our website on current issues facing the Charity sector.
Click on the links below to see each item.
- OSCR provides new guidance for charity trustees
- OSCR and targeted regulation: important changes to charity reporting
- OSCR announces New Charity ‘Notifiable Events’ Requirement
- Scottish Charity Regulator – Hitting the Target
The Charity SORP
(Also see our dedicated Charity SORPs page.)
Creative industry tax reliefs
- Orchestra tax relief
- Museums and galleries tax relief: consultation and update
- What is Theatre Tax Relief and who qualifies?
- New Theatre Tax Relief
(Also see our dedicated creative industry tax reliefs page.)
- The Common Reporting Standard for Financial Institutions – impact on charities
- Persons of Significant Control (our dedicated page)
- PSC may have slipped under company radars
- The Trustees’ Report: tips and key points when drafting
- The Trustees’ Report: tips and key points when drafting part 2
- Millennials can be charity trustees too
- Top tips for trustees infographic
- Ethical investment – the theory and the practice