Our Business Support team has worked with a large number of clients in the voluntary sector for many years. This means we understand the particular needs of charities in respect of their financial administration which are not always the same as purely commercial organisations. These include:
- day to day requirements such as processing with the added complications of restricted, endowment or designated funds in mind;
- weekly or monthly activities such as management accounts fund reporting, and payroll processing; and
- more strategic activities such as forecasting, budgeting and reserves policies.
We can provide a range of flexible services whenever you need specific advice, short-term help, or longer-term support. The full range of services available comprise:
- Financial communication to stakeholders such as trustees, funders or regulators
- Secondment of interim, charity-focussed and training finance staff during times of planned or unplanned absence
- Outsourced finance agency
- BACs and direct debit facilities
- Funding administration, including assistance with grant paperwork
- Business plans and financial forecasting
- Accounting support for desktop and cloud systems
- Project management of accounting system migrations
- Making Tax Digital compliance reviews
Our clients are at the heart of our business and for that reason we make it our business to understand their needs. Click here to view our client testimonials.